Caroline Armstrong, enthusiastic and passionate owner/manager of Beauty Ninety6 has over twenty years experience in the beauty industry.
Caroline and her expert team are not only highly skilled in what they do but also dedicated to delivering the best result possible to each and every client.
Whether you need a full day of relaxation, advice on your skin or beautiful nails, you’ll find it here.
They pride themselves on delivering the best service in the industry using only the best ranges of products from CalGel Strengthening 3 week manicure, OPI Nailcare and NSI Acrylic and Gel system.
what does it do?
skinade delivers essential micronutrients in liquid form and aims to to re-build the collagen matrix in your skin. skinade aims to combats the signs of ageing by reducing oxidative stress, preventing cross linking of collagen fibres, increasing moisture and hydration, increasing natural hyaluronic acid production within the dermal layer of the skin. As a result skinade aims to restore your skin’s youthful appearance, improves tone, texture, hydration, smooths furrow lines and promotes better skin suppleness.
how does it work?
skinade is a drink that works from the inside out. Its six active ingredients work synergistically to promote optimal skin function. As a liquid supplement, its innovative formulation is highly bio-available, meaning that the body can absorb and make use of a higher proportion of the active nutrients. skinade active ingredients are 100% in solution allowing for an absorption rate of 95%.
The class-leading, 2kDal patented hydrolysed marine collagen peptides used in skinade trigger fibroblast proliferation (firing up our natural collagen production) leading to increased skin thickness and therefore a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles. The hydrolysed marine collagen peptides also trigger the HAS2 receptors in the dermis which promotes the production of hyaluronic acid resulting in improved skin hydration.
This dual action makes skinade a highly effective skincare product.
After completing a course of skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- Increased skin hydration and radiance
- Reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increased skin suppleness
- Healthier looking hair and nails
After using skinade, consumers have reported the following results:
- 30.5% increase in skin hydration
- 3.5% increase in skin thickness (improved collagen structure in the dermis)
- 20.39% increase in collagen density
30 day supply of Skinade is €120
Hydrating, smoothing primer
how to use
- Lightweight, non-greasy primer minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, mattifies against oily shine and imparts a silky, luminous finish to skin.
- Apply with a damp sponge or foundation brush for an added blurring effect.
Ingredients and benefits include:
- H2ORelease Complex of sodium hyaluronate, algin and trehalose optimizes hydration levels to maintain skin flexibility and smoothness and helps provide sustained moisturization lasting throughout the day;
- Abyssinian seed oil, which smooths skin texture and tone by creating a non-occlusive film, helping to maintain critical moisture balance without clogging pores;
- Mattifiers reduce oily sheen and disguise the appearance of fine, dry lines and imperfections to create an even canvas with a soft-focus or blurred effect;
- Fomes officinalis (mushroom) extract reduces pore visibility and size;
- Wu-Zhu-Yu (Evodia Rutaecarpa) fruit extract enhances skin radiance by boosting microcirculation and
- Micro-encapsulated tint releases upon application to provide neutral coverage.
What does the peel aim to treat?
The four-step BioSurface Peel addresses a diverse array of conditions including reducing skin roughness and the appearance of fine lines, as well as helping to treat hyperpigmentation, pseudofolliculitis (razor bumps) and acneic inflammation.
With complex formulae which do not centre on just single acids or ingredients, the treatment provides a broad spectrum of skin impact and biological action, while minimising irritation and improving overall skin health.
What can I expect?
The application process consists of an initial preparation step using Prep Solution. This will degrease the skin and facilitate efficient penetration of subsequent actives without the use of traditional stripping alcohols.
The next steps include layers of two complex active formulas, in contrast to a traditional single acid peel.
This unique approach allows the active ingredients within Enzyme Active(-) and Acid Active(+) to work independently – each formulated at the optimal pH for the specific ingredients within the formula.
The result? Maximum impact from each active which achieves the very best skin result. Depending on skin tolerance and condition, further layers can be applied or electrical modalities can be used to boost effectiveness.
Once maximum peeling is reached, the skin is neutralised in the fourth and final step using Decelerator. This completes the treatment, neutralises acids and gives skin a renewed sense of calm.
Is recovery time necessary?
There is no down time – the therapist keeps questioning your comfort levels throughout and will not try anything harsh on a first treatment in any case.
Strict aftercare procedures are advised and you will leave with instructions and mini samples. It’s an ideal winter treatment but if there is sun shine do hide under a peaked cap. My own skin was – and remains – glowing.
Introducing Lydia to the Beauty Ninety6 team. We are delighted to have Lydia with us! With years of experience, Lydia’s top beauty tip for today is after your vita Vita Liberata spraytan, it’s a must to keep skin soft, so moisturise, moisturise and moisturise some more to prevent your tan cracking so that it fades beautifully like a real tan!
Mel’s beauty tip for today is for overnight rejuvenation leave your multi vitamin mask on your skin while sleeping (with a towel over your pillow) to give it a vit hit and brighten complexion!
Mon: 10:00 - 18:00
Tues- Wed - Fri: 10:00 - 20:00
Thurs: 10.00 - 21.00
Sat: 09:00 - 16:00
B96 – Clonsilla Road
4 Clonsilla Road
Off Main Street Blanchardstown