No more concealer! Our Vitapeel Advanced Microdermabrasion treatment can treat raised scars and patches, pigmentation or sunspots comfortably and effectively.
Providing anti-ageing injections, treating lines and wrinkles, lip enhancement and many more. Call us on 01 – 8030096 for more details
Consultation Required – No Fee
- All hair types and colours are successfully treated, including hormonal hair and Blond Hair Removal
- Electrolysis is the best hair removal method for facial hair, chest hair, Breast (around the nipples), fingers and toes
- Hairline and Nape of neck
- A forehead and widows peak can be transformed with electrolysis.
- YES, electrolysis has been around for over 100 years without any adverse effects. There is no risk of scarring. A pre-sterilised disposable needle is used for every treatment
- Generally, if we are able to clear an area of hair in the a few sessions then the first 3 months that will be most intense with weekly or fortnightly treatments there after treatment reduces to every 3 then 4 weeks etc until removed permanently. During Treatment: It is very important not to wax or tweeze the hair as this encourages the hair to become stronger. However you can cut or bleach.
Ultrarapid frequency provides fantastic comfort and safety for you.
- 15 mins – €35
- 10 mins – €28
- 5 mins – €20
Campell De Morgan Spot Removal with Advanced Cosmetic Procedures
(Cherry Angiomas/Blood Spots/Hemangiomas)
These are bright red vascular blemishes whic lie just under the surface of the skin. They are dome shaped or slightly raised. They’re commonly found on the torso but can appear anywhere. Most people over the age of 30 have at least one, and they are more common in men. ACP can usually remove these unsightly blemishes in a single appointment.
Advanced Cosmetic Procedures (ACP) treatments using Thermocoagulation/electrolysis are becoming increasingly popular as knowledge about these fantastic treatments increase. Allow your electrolysis specialist to care and support you in a practical sense by removing any unsightly skin blemishes that may affected your confidence and wellbeing recently or throughout your life.
As far back as the early 1900′s electrolysis was being used for the treatment of milia and other skin blemishes.
Today it has progressed a long way and with ongoing improvements and modern technology it is a safe, comfortable and effective treatment still very much in demand today.
Probably the least invasive, minimal and effective method of treatment for such a wide variety of blemishes electrolysis has got to be the most sensible and safe choice. Results are often instantaneous, pleasing and life enhancing.
Dermalogica Pro Power Peel
Cell turnover slows dramatically as we age, by approximately 20 days in younger and middle-aged adults up to over 30 days in older adults. As this happens, it affects the skin’s appearance and texture in a variety of ways. From fine lines and wrinkles to acne and hyperpigmentation, chemical peels are one of the most effective ways to address these changes. But they’re not a one-size-fits-all treatment: for optimal results, a peel should be strong enough to accelerate cell turnover but not so powerful as to induce severe skin inflammation.
Since every client’s skin is different, we offer completely customised treatments using Dermalogica’s strongest and fastest peel yet! Using a range of new blends, including glycolic, salicylic and lactic acids the Pro Power Peels aim to promote skin health and deep exfoliation without compromising the skin.